Spike TV’s “Guys Choice 2014″ was taped last night and will air on Spike on June 11th. Norman won for Best Ass Kicker and Lauren won Jean Claude Gahd Dam […]
The Hollywood Reporter broke the news that Seth Gilliam, who recently appeared on MTV’s Teen Wolf, will be joining The Walking Dead for Season 5. There’s no word on what […]
Norman Reedus attends ‘All The Way’ opening night on March 6, 2014 in New York City.
Alanna Masterson and Jessica Szohr arrive or the premiere of DreamWorks Pictures’ “Need For Speed” at TCL Chinese Theatre on March 6, 2014 in Hollywood, California.
Don’t miss Inside The Walking Dead: Walker University, this Tues., July 15th at 10/9c.
WHAT: The cast and producers of AMC’s record-breaking hit series “The Walking Dead” will participate in a panel at this year’s Comic-Con in San Diego, CA. “The Walking Dead” panelists will discuss what fans can expect in the highly anticipated fifth season, which debuts in October.
WHO: “The Walking Dead” panelists include: Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Chad Coleman, Michael Cudlitz, Executive Producer and Showrunner Scott Gimple, Executive Producer Gale Anne Hurd, Executive Producer Robert Kirkman, Executive Producer and Special Effects Make-up Supervisor Greg Nicotero and Executive Producer David Alpert. The panel will be moderated by “Talking Dead” host Chris Hardwick.
·Panel from 12:20-1:20pm, on Friday, July 25, Hall H
·Autograph session 1:50-2:50pm on Friday, July 25, Booth # 4237
Norman Reedus will also take part in the Skybound panel on July 24th.
On Friday I received my Horror Block! Here are some photos of what I received:
- The great box that it came in, with “Don’t Open, Dead Inside” on it. Even the packing tape was bloody!
- The latest edition of Rue Morgue magazine – introduced me to the movie Curtains which I watched after reading about it in the magazine.
- A random Walking Dead Funko Pop figure – Bicycle Girl
- A horror mystery mini figure. I got Jason Voorhees! I love this!
- Gelaskins Killer Stickers, with Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers, Chucky and more.
- A joke bar of soap that turns red like blood when you use it.
- A Freddy Krueger t-shirt
( John Cena not included! I just used that to cover up my address )
Horror Block costs just $20 per month plus shipping, and this is just an example of what you can get each month.